Wednesday, February 29, 2012

the february fairy tales

Happy Birthday Holly :D

Nelson Bay - Port Stephen

Mexican Girls with Pizza

Daniella - Christie - Dhillon



Dolphin Cruise Nelson Bay 

i stole his first kiss!


dinosaur pose

Masoud the Afgan



this is my february fairy tales i'm living after i arrive in ourimbah. starting with the orientation week, knowing new people around me. had international lunch and celebrated holly's birthday. i also had a lot of fun going to nelson bay to watch the dolphins! with the mexican girls and dhillon. we had BBQ dinner with the whole blue gum people and yes i wish i can always live in my fairy tales.

this is the life i wanna live. i will only have another 4 months left and i am willing to give my best to complete my dream, cause after this, i will be awake and even when i sleep, i may not find the same dream anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment