Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hello March :)

it's been a while i haven't written anything but yeaaa one thing i wanna say is, i'm having fun here in australia :)

there are lots of things happening lately and i just have made my resolution for this month. it's not exactly a resolution but it's more like a plan i wanna do this whole month. first thing,  need to finish my wedding planner course. i haven't started a course yet but i will, very soon, after everything's settled. second thing, i need to study more to achieve my new year resolution which is having High Distinction for all of my courses. and last, i think i need to focus more on my work, my family, and my good friends, and not letting anyone come and ruin my life again.

well i have been making a lot of mistakes last year and i think i just made several some mistakes again by letting some strangers come to my life and ruin it, so yea from now on, i have to choose what should i do and what shouldn't.

and, i think i need to put this into a statement, just for the motivation for me to remember, that it's better not to talk and not to be close with neil, because of what he had done to me.

so, hello March, and see you February :)

No comments:

Post a Comment